Please follow this procedure if you are having trouble syncing to iCloud after installing IOS8.
1. Email yourself a backup of your latest data. Do this from the Backups page in RainLog. If possible, check that you have all of the data you expect by either restoring the data onto a spare device with RainLog installed, or you can open the .bak file in a program like Excel to check it. Click here to see how to open the file in excel. (This procedure involves deleting the iCloud data for RainLog so it is very important to make sure you have a backup of your data before proceeding).
2. Delete RainLog from all of your devices which sync to iCloud.
3. On one of your devices, go to Settings -> iCloud -> Storage -> Manage Storage -> RainLog
4. While on the screen for RainLog data, select Edit and then Delete All.
5. Now re-install RainLog on your devices.
6. Now restore your backup on ONE DEVICE ONLY.
7. RainLog should now start syncing again. The initial sync may take longer depending on how much data you have.
If you are still having problems, please get in touch using the contact form.